1. About SponsorMatch
Welcome to SponsorMatch. SponsorMatch BVBA ("SponsorMatch", "we", "us" and/or "our") enables people to plan, promote, and sell sponsor packs to any event. And we make it easy for everyone to discover events, and to share the events they are attending with the people they know. We do this through our websites and domains, SponsorMatch available on or through our websites and domains or otherwise provided by us, and the software available on or through our websites and domains or otherwise provided by us.
2. Our Policy
- registered users who are event organisers, planners and charitable organizations ("Organisers"),
- users who want to purchase sponsorships to, register for or donate to events (whether free or paid) listed by Organisers on SponsorMatch ("Sponsors"),
- and other non-Organiser users or visitors to SponsorMatch ("other non-Organisers")
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the following link: https://sponsormatch.eu/en/contact
4. Information we collect
When you interact with us through SponsorMatch, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
a. Personal Data
- Organisers: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information to SponsorMatch, such as when you register for access to SponsorMatch as an Organiser, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or use certain Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other personally identifiable information. In some cases we may collect your credit card information (e.g., your credit card number and expiration date, billing address, etc.), some of which may constitute Personal Data, to secure certain payments. In addition, if you use our payment processing services, we will collect financial information from you (e.g., your bank account information or an address to send cheques) as necessary to facilitate payments and information required for tax purposes (e.g., your taxpayer identification number).
b. Non-Personal Data
- Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with SponsorMatch, we collect certain personally non-identifiable information ("Non-Personal Data"). The Non-Personal Data we collect includes without limitation Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet browser type, other characteristics of your device and software, domain names of your Internet Service Provider, your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of SponsorMatch platform, the time of your usage and aggregated Personal Data that cannot be used to specifically identify you. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot, in and of itself, be used to specifically identify you. We also collect Non-Personal Data (including, without limitation, of the type set forth above) from third parties. The information we collect from third parties may be combined with the information we collect.
5. Cookies, Pixels Tags, Local Shared Objects, Web Storage and Similar Technologies
6. Our Use of Information that we collect :
a. Personal Data:
- Specific Reason: If you provide Personal Data for a certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
- Access and Use: If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of SponsorMatch or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of SponsorMatch or functionality and to monitor your use of such Services or functionality. For instance, if you supply payment information (e.g., bank account or credit card information) to SponsorMatch for the purpose of purchasing sponsorpacks as a Sponsor or processing payments as an Organiser, we will use that information to facilitate such purchase or process such payments. Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes including without limitation to help us improve the content and functionality of SponsorMatch, to better understand our users, to improve SponsorMatch, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage SponsorMatch and our business.
b. Non-Personal Data:
Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may use such information for any lawful purpose.
7. Our Disclosure of Information that we collect:
a. Personal Data:
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We, like many businesses, sometimes engage other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, ticket fulfillment, fraud prevention, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law (including, without limitation responding to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, court or government agency) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary (i) to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (iii) to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with SponsorMatch, (iv) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SponsorMatch or the public, or (v) to protect against legal liability.
b. Non-Personal Data:
Because Non-Personal Data cannot be used to personally identify you, we may disclose, transfer or share Non-Personal Data for any lawful purpose.
8. You have several choices available when it comes to your Personal Data:
- Limit the Personal Data you provide: You can use SponsorMatch without providing any Personal Data or with limiting the Personal Data you provide. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide, you may not be able to use certain functionality of SponsorMatch.
11. Links to other web sites:
12. Storage and Security:
We may store Personal Data itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via SponsorMatch from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from SponsorMatch may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data via the Internet.
13. International Privacy Laws:
14. Other Terms and Conditions:
16. Access to Information:
Organisers may access and update their Personal Data being stored by us by logging in and visiting the My Account page. Organisers may also contact us directly at the address specified below with respect to Personal Data that is not accessible through the My Account page. Sponsors and other non-Organisers do not have a formal account with SponsorMatch, however, you can create a formal account by signing up. After signing up, you can update and access your Personal Data on the My Account page. Sponsors and other non-Organisers can also contact us directly with requests to update Personal Data at the address specified below. We will take reasonable steps to respond to requests relating to Personal Data within 30 days, however, we may reject requests that we find to be unreasonable (i.e., require disproportionate efforts or material changes to our information systems), impractical or abusive (i.e., repetitive requests, requests made in bad faith, requests that would compromise third party information). Note that you may not have access to or the ability to update Non-Personal Data, much of which is held in aggregate form.
17. Retention and Deletion:
We may retain your Personal Data as long as you continue to use SponsorMatch. You may close your account by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Data and Non-Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media and other information systems.
18. Contacting SponsorMatch:
19. Dispute Resolution:
If you have a complaint about SponsorMatch's privacy practices you should write to us at SponsorMatch, Leliestraat 1, 9552 Borsbeke, Belgium, or by email to email@example.com.
We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint.